Skip to the content
Yes, you’ve got the choice to request your repayments be allocated differently compared to the standard re re re payment allocation technique, being a one-time or recurring unique repayment instruction.
You’ll provide one-time or recurring unique repayment guidelines whenever:
- You’re making a repayment more than the present quantity due and don’t wish to advance your due date one or more thirty days.
- You’re making a repayment (including payments that are partial and want to direct it to specific loans or loan teams.
- You want to allocate extra payments across all loan teams in payment status, as opposed to focusing on the loan(s) aided by the greatest rate of interest. This can keep consitently the payment dates for all loan teams aligned.
- You need your payment (including partial re re payments) become allocated differently compared to standard repayment allocation technique.
To request special repayment directions, call us:
- Mobile: 888.486.4722
- E-mail: Help@Nelnet.net
- Mail: P.O. Box 82561, Lincoln, NE 68501-2561, or
- Publish one-time or recurring unique directions on the re payment coupon attached with your billing that is monthly statement mailing your re re payment.